Suzie's Pride Big Cat Sanctuary is not open to the public except by appointment or during events listed below.
- Big Cats Behind the Scenes - Sunday, October 19, 2014, 4 to 6pm
- Big Cats Behind the Scenes - Sunday, November 2, 2014, 1 to 3pm
- Big Cats Open House (Free Event) - Sunday, November 16, 2014, 1 to 3pm
- 5th Annual Christmas Party!! (Free Event) - Saturday, December 6, 2014 - More details to follow!!
- Big Cats Behind the Scenes - Sunday, December 28, 2014, 1 to 3pm
Directions to Suzie's Pride Big Cat Sanctuary:
Exit I-85 at exit 68 onto Hwy. 152 East. Drive approximately 4 miles. Turn right onto Cook Road from Hwy. 152. Follow the road as it curves to the right then continue straight, drive PAST Tiger World Parking Lot on the right. Continue straight for a few hundred feet and directly ahead you will see a big white and light green banner for Suzie's Pride and a sign on the left hand side of the entrance. Continue straight towards the banner and then turn left up the gravel driveway to Suzie's Pride Big Cat Sanctuary Parking lot.