Suzie's Pride Big Cat Sanctuary is not open to the public except by appointment or during events listed below.
- 4th Annual Easter Party! (Free Event) Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Big Cats Behind the Scenes Event - April 27, 2014 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm (Sunday) - (Ages 16 and up, $20 per person)
- Big Cat Open House (free event) "Sweet 16 Birthday Party" for Kia, Sara and Hobbes - Sunday, May 10th, 2014 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Big Cats Behind the Scenes Event - June 8, 2014 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm (Sunday) - (Ages 16 and up, $20 per person)
- Big Cat Open House (free event) - Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Directions to Suzie's Pride Big Cat Sanctuary:
Exit I-85 at exit 68 onto Hwy. 152 East. Drive approximately 4 miles. Turn right onto Cook Road from Hwy. 152. Follow the road as it curves to the right then continue straight, drive PAST Tiger World Parking Lot on the right. Continue straight for a few hundred feet and directly ahead you will see a big white and light green banner for Suzie's Pride and a sign on the left hand side of the entrance. Continue straight towards the banner and then turn left up the gravel driveway to Suzie's Pride Big Cat Sanctuary Parking lot.