Suzie's Pride Big Cat Sanctuary is not open to the public except during events listed below or by appointment.
- September Big Cats Behind the Scenes - Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 1:00-3:00PM
- October Big Cats Open House - Sunday, October 11, 2015, 1 to 3pm - Free Event
- October Big Cats Behind the Scenes - Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 1:00-3:00PM
- November Big Cats Open House - Sunday, November 8, 2015, 1 to 3pm - Free Event
- November Big Cats Behind the Scenes - Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 1:00-3:00PM
- January 2016 Big Cats Behind the Scenes - Sunday, January 3, 2016 - 1:00-3:00PM
- Lions and Tigers, A Masquerade Ball - Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 7:00PM to 11:00PM
Directions to Suzie's Pride Big Cat Sanctuary:
Exit I-85 at exit 68 onto Hwy. 152 East. Drive approximately 4 miles. Turn right onto Cook Road from Hwy. 152. Follow the road as it curves to the right then continue straight, drive PAST Tiger World Parking Lot on the right. Continue straight for a few hundred feet and directly ahead you will see a big white and light green banner for Suzie's Pride and a sign on the left hand side of the entrance. Continue straight towards the banner and then turn left up the gravel driveway to Suzie's Pride Big Cat Sanctuary Parking lot.